Noypi MuOnline
Sub-forums have been disabled to guests.

Please take time to Register in this our Forum. It will only take some few seconds.

Welcome and have a good time browsing.

- NOYPI MU Family

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Noypi MuOnline
Sub-forums have been disabled to guests.

Please take time to Register in this our Forum. It will only take some few seconds.

Welcome and have a good time browsing.

- NOYPI MU Family
Noypi MuOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Media

Latest topics
» Guild Wars
APPYLING FOR GAME MASTER OR OTHER SLOT AVAILABLE EmptyFri May 27, 2016 5:25 pm by jasley66

» ADMIN we Waiting
APPYLING FOR GAME MASTER OR OTHER SLOT AVAILABLE EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 7:26 pm by kronizura

» Download LINK
APPYLING FOR GAME MASTER OR OTHER SLOT AVAILABLE EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:07 pm by kronizura

» NEW EVENT-Come on Join Us!
APPYLING FOR GAME MASTER OR OTHER SLOT AVAILABLE EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 1:07 am by SteFhAniE

» APPLYING GAMEMASTER APPLICATION.
APPYLING FOR GAME MASTER OR OTHER SLOT AVAILABLE EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 12:58 am by SteFhAniE

» New Patch
APPYLING FOR GAME MASTER OR OTHER SLOT AVAILABLE EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:47 pm by jeijei9

» FREE webshop credits to NEW accounts
APPYLING FOR GAME MASTER OR OTHER SLOT AVAILABLE EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:45 am by xWARNINGx

» Reconnect now
APPYLING FOR GAME MASTER OR OTHER SLOT AVAILABLE EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:14 pm by Admin

» muzikero's lounge =)
APPYLING FOR GAME MASTER OR OTHER SLOT AVAILABLE EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:03 pm by muzikero

Vote
Fan Pages

NoypiMU Ads

APPYLING FOR GAME MASTER OR OTHER SLOT AVAILABLE

+3
muzikero
Jebongskie
shoryukenn
7 posters

Go down

APPYLING FOR GAME MASTER OR OTHER SLOT AVAILABLE Empty APPYLING FOR GAME MASTER OR OTHER SLOT AVAILABLE

Post by shoryukenn Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:29 am

Hi bro I would like to apply as a Game Master in this server NoypiMU
Here is my GM application:

1. Name: I am Kenn Sairenji “but please call me "Shoryukenn”.

2. Age: I am 19 years old.

3. Location: I am from Philippines.

4. Languages: English,Tagalog

6. Online time per day: Im a computer shop employee that’s why im always doing 8-12 hours per day
7. Game experience: I have played since grade 5 and now im 2nd year college that’s why I play almost 7years, I ENJOY Playing online than other online games because i have a lot of friends playing MU then now i recruit them here thats why im enjoying so much.
8. GM experience: Last year im just a semi GM/ADMIN at OPENMU but I quit, I am currently playing only NoypiMU I have been playing MU for 7 years since the first release of Mu Online in 2003. I study in-game dynamics, server information and technicalities. I know the Highs and Lows status of being a MU Player. I have familiarized myself from the limited capabilities of being a new player up to the considerable amount of responsibilities of being a Game Master. When I play MU I try my best to be at it and that is why I both enjoy and appreciate it at the same time.

9. Where you have been a GM?: I was the ADMIN of OPENMU but its just long time ago
10. Why do you want to be a GM on our server?: * First and foremost I would like to help our server at the most possible with my own qualifications. Starting from small things here in forums and in-game to even greater things that deal with a lot of obligation and commitment. I want to have a life at NOYPIMU midnight time cuz I always notice when midnight is so SLEEPY BORING
* To have enough fair playing ground for our players. Simple bugs to report, account problems that I might be able to help with, exploit hackers and cheaters, sharing information that other players not know of. And making sure that everyone follow the rules and guidelines made by our Administrator and Staff Team.
* To serve and help players both new and old, while being part of our server and staff team. Attend to their struggles and concerns. Treat everyone equally and getting everyone involved together as a whole society of players.
* To promote our server's caliber and maintain stability of the players by showing and enhancing to everyone how good our server is.
* To improve our staff team's assistance and dependability.
* To inspire others and boost the morale of the people in our community.
* Last but not the least, to give and hold interesting events that entertain those who are online. To have fun and different memorable
experiences with other players, talking, chatting, sharing thoughts, quality time with friends.

11. What you can do as a GM?: If I become a Game Master in this network or server, I shall try my very best to satisfy our players of how I can be of help to them.

12. Why should we accept you as a GM?: I know that everyone else are also working hard. And being with these people makes me feel great. I’m no different than them. They love the game, I love the game. They enjoy it, I enjoy it. So saying that I'm different does not seem right to me. So if I am chosen or not either way is okay with me knowing that those chosen have a great love and enjoyment for the game. If I am not chosen, I will still play and enjoy everything that the game offers me.

13. What would you want to change in server?: From what I have observed in the server, Everything are fascinating and Efficient. And The Midnight Time I want to have some events to entertain the players playing midnight

14. Contact info (Facebook,Gmail etc.): kentz00@yahoo.com/shoryukenn00@gmail.com

15. Other notes: To be able to play and stay in our server long enough gives me enough traits to become a GM. I am prepared for bigger challenges and my goal is to be a Game Master who people can rely on. The one who always take the extra step and learn from their own and others mistakes. I can ensure my support to others even if there's no immediate profit for me and be courteous enough to respect everyone's opinions. Being stimulated on different intellectual levels has defined my own abilities and worthiness.

"P.S. I know this is not the right section but please give me a chance to apply
shoryukenn
shoryukenn

https://www.facebook.com/kentz00

Back to top Go down

APPYLING FOR GAME MASTER OR OTHER SLOT AVAILABLE Empty Re: APPYLING FOR GAME MASTER OR OTHER SLOT AVAILABLE

Post by Jebongskie Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:31 am

Good Luck... i mean pure sheer LUCK ^^ Razz
Jebongskie
Jebongskie

Back to top Go down

APPYLING FOR GAME MASTER OR OTHER SLOT AVAILABLE Empty Re: APPYLING FOR GAME MASTER OR OTHER SLOT AVAILABLE

Post by shoryukenn Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:06 am

thx idol jebong hahaha
shoryukenn
shoryukenn

Back to top Go down

Post by shoryukenn Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:56 pm

Muhkang wala ata to hahaha
shoryukenn
shoryukenn

Back to top Go down

Post by muzikero Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:08 am

good luck =). lets just wait for admins decision.
muzikero
muzikero

Back to top Go down

Post by redknight Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:20 pm

Good Luck shoryukenn Smile
redknight
redknight

Back to top Go down

Post by shoryukenn Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:28 am

thx idol ^_^
shoryukenn
shoryukenn

Back to top Go down

Post by redknight Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:33 am

np boss :-) .
redknight
redknight

Back to top Go down

Post by shoryukenn Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:38 am

Awww Boss xD HAHA
shoryukenn
shoryukenn

Back to top Go down

Post by sacred341 Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:34 pm

d ako makapag post Sad*

sacred341

Back to top Go down

Post by kronizura Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:25 pm

Good Luck

Smile Like a Star @ heaven
kronizura
kronizura

http://kirakronizuka.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anjomuh18 Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Good Luck Very Happy

UnHoly--
anjomuh18
anjomuh18

Back to top Go down

Post by sacred341 Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:31 pm

GoodLuck Sanay Matuloy yan Smile

sacred341

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down